Built between 1616 and 1635 Queen's House located in Greenwich Park is a former royal residence. It was built on commission by King James 1 for his wife, Anne of Denmark by way of apology after he cursed at her after she accidentally killed his favourite dog during a hunt.
Like most prominent homes it is also believed to be haunted.
In 1966 a Canadian Reverend visited the house with his wife and took a photo of the Tulip Staircase it was only once he had developed the photos that he spotted an ethereal figure on the staircase pursuing a second ghostly image.
Many people have reported seeing strange occurrences at the Tulip Staircase, doors opening by themselves, ghostly figures appearing one second and completely disappearing the next.